An injury to my left leg

Yesterday while bowling (cricket) during my follow through, I stepped on some wet mud mixed with little oil. Was about to slip but I just managed to control it. Accidentally, in order to control it, my leg got stuck and rotated to around 270 degrees. It was paining like hell. I decided not to bowl and during batting, I kept a runner.

My runner got run out on my first delivery itself. This forced me to run myself in the next match. I played well, but this caused a lot of burden on my leg. Later the pain increased and I went home, applied some ice, relispray and an ointment and slept.

When I got up, the pain was severe and the leg had swollen a bit. My parents decided to take me to the doctor, fearing that it could be a fracture. Luckily, it wasn't a fracture, but the problem didn't end, it was ligament tear. The doctor advised me to take some tablets for the next 10 days and asked to roll the crepe bandage on my leg for 45 days. 45 days is just too much, isn't it?

Now one day has passed and I can already feel a lot of relief. Hopefully, I am back to normal very soon.

The snap of my leg with the crepe bandage on

Comments

  1. That sounds like an incredibly painful torque injury! Having your foot get stuck on a slick pitch while your momentum rotates your knee or ankle is every bowler's worst nightmare. Wise decision to call for a runner while batting rather than putting full weight on a hyper-rotated joint. When I'm taking a break from reading sports blogs and recovery stories, I usually open xuper tv full apk on my phone to stream live games and entertainment channels. Hope your leg healed up completely with no long-term ligament issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowling follow-throughs on wet or oily patches near the crease can lead to catastrophic slips. Sudden twisting under force while trying to catch your balance is usually how meniscus or ligament sprains happen in cricket. On quiet evenings after catching up on sports logs and injury journals, I like to relax on the couch and tune into live media feeds via xuper tv free download on my tablet. Thanks for sharing this intense match memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rotational injuries on wet ground are no joke—the shear force on your joints when your shoe suddenly catches friction mid-rotation is brutal. Keeping a runner was definitely the right call to avoid making the internal swelling worse. Whenever I'm unwinding after browsing through cricket retrospectives and match day posts, I usually launch xuper tv latest link to watch live television feeds and sports coverage on my computer. Hope you were able to get back to bowling soon after this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pitch maintenance issues like wet mud and oil patches near the delivery stride are so dangerous for bowlers charging in at full speed. It takes remarkable reflexes to avoid going down completely, but that rotational shock to the leg is excruciating. Sitting back in the evening to stream live sports broadcasts and television shows on xuper apk 2026 is my favorite way to unwind after reading classic sports anecdotes like this. Great blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate how honestly this post describes the experience of dealing with a leg injury. Personal experiences like this can be valuable because they remind readers that even an ordinary injury can affect daily routines, mobility, and overall comfort. Sharing the situation in detail also helps others understand the importance of patience during recovery and taking proper care of an injured area. The personal tone makes the post easy to relate to. For readers exploring entertainment resources in their free time, Android Xuper TV may also be worth visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was an interesting personal account of dealing with a left-leg injury. I like posts that share real experiences because they can be more relatable than general information, especially when describing how an injury affects everyday activities. It also highlights how unexpected physical problems can require patience and adjustments to normal routines. The straightforward writing makes the experience easy to understand and follow. I enjoyed reading it and seeing the personal perspective behind the story. For additional digital entertainment resources, Descargar Eespacio is another option readers can explore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading about cricket injuries caused by slippery pitches highlights how important proper rest and recovery are after twisting a leg during a match. When taking a break from sports injury discussions and match stories, downloading the moto wheelie 3d unlimited money is a fun way to unwind, test your stunt skills, and master bike wheelies directly on your Android device. Sharing match anecdotes and recovery tips keeps cricket discussions relatable and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I met my idol, Virender Sehwag

Happy Birthday, Virender Sehwag

Hangman - My first Android Game