And we are the World Champions

Yippeee, India has done it. We are now the World Champions, what a proud moment for the entire nation. I was in tears when I saw the Indian team win, and it was an emotional moment when the team lifted the trophy and did rounds of the entire ground.It feels great to have the cup back after 1983. This victory is surely the best cricket moment in my life, as I wasn't even born in 1983. To win the cup after so long, and that too in Mumbai is very special.I was a bit disappointed to see Sehwag get out on a duck, but the victory made me forget all those things as I danced and jumped in joy. What a superb moment it was, proud of all the players of the Indian team. I would also like to share some pics,
Indian team celebrates the world cup victory

Virender Sehwag and his son Aryavir with the WC trophy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I met my idol, Virender Sehwag

What I expect from the Google Nexus 6 (Nexus X)

My favorite cricketer, Virender Sehwag gets the ICC test cricketer of the year award