The important exams are now on

Well, I have been very busy off late due to my exams and studies so don't really get much time to write much here. The exams have already begun, the only paper done thus far is the first language, English. Next is on 28th. The exams get over on 29th March, 2011.

Post board exams I have some entrance exams so first half of this year is gonna be a hectic schedule for me. Hopefully I have God's love and his support and I sustain everything and come out as a winner.

Wish me luck guys. Thank you. :)

And yeah, even though the exams are on during the Cricket World Cup, I won't be missing the action. WC is more important than exams, isn't it? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I met my idol, Virender Sehwag

What I expect from the Google Nexus 6 (Nexus X)

My favorite cricketer, Virender Sehwag gets the ICC test cricketer of the year award