Encrypter Decrypter - My second Android app

Encrypter Decrypter is my second Android app. Again, this is a simple app but does what it needs to do perfectly.

This app can convert your text in a reasonably secure text.

Compatibility: Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and above

------------------------------------------------

Features:

- Encrypt and the encrypted text is directly copied to your clipboard

- You can directly share the encrypted text too using Email, Facebook, WhatsApp, SMS, etc.

- For large text files, the files can be opened using a file manager and the encrypted text can also be saved to text files (This is the reason why the read and write permissions are required by the app)

- The new Tabbed UI (swipe-able tabs)

Note: Saved files are saved in /sdcard/EncryptorDecryptor/Encrypted_Texts
------------------------------------------------

Please check it out. I hope you like it.

DOWNLOAD - DevHost


DOWNLOAD - DevHost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I met my idol, Virender Sehwag

What I expect from the Google Nexus 6 (Nexus X)

My favorite cricketer, Virender Sehwag gets the ICC test cricketer of the year award